Friday, May 28, 2010

Wet Wet Horrible Wet Day Friday

Yuk, but the weather's foul.

Good afternoon,

Today was a very laid back affair. Well, for the children anyway. My tablet's on the blink. Litteraly, it's just sitting there with the power light blinking at me. So I'll be using one of the school laptops until it's sorted out...one way or the other...sigh...ain't ICT grand?

But I digress.

We had Mass...


...what a fine looking bunch...


...some party food for Alison...




...and some free time.


We did try a little inquiry (asking slightly smaller questions to help figure out our big questions), but we'll be doing more of that (and trying to find out the answers - parents, ummm, any help Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons would be greatly appreciated!) next week.

Right on with trying to pick up the mess that is my digital life!

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment