Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wet Day Tuesday

Good afternoon,

I am expecting that all of this week's posts are going to start with the words "Wet Day"!

Case in point, here we are on the way to Jump Jam this morning.


'Course that didn't stop me getting them to run to the hall and back, and to the hall again and back again, after lunch. They needed to stretch their legs.

That was after an entertaining R.E. lesson where the boys and girls faced off to see who was able to recite the Hail Mary the best.


I'm sorry to say that the girls were the clear winners!

We also Listed our Big Question this afternoon. Here they are...all at once! I'll go through them and see which questions are similar, and try to sort out co-operative groups accordingly. Still not sure how to work out the mechanics of it all, vis-a-vie working alongside the Year 1s...

You would have received my e-mail (if not, read the last post) about the pedometers. Basically, fill in the children's number of steps at home. But above all, don't fret about it!

Forgotten the passcode? It's written on the back of the pedometers (should be one long line, no gaps, but I had to break it into two 'cause there just wasn't the room).

Any questions, please send me an e-mail.

Bye for now,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment