Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wet Day Wednesday

Good afternoon,

Or should I say 'Glub glub glub' as Room 2 slowly sinks?


Anyway, the boys, the children and I still have a rather fun day here at school doing just normal school type stuff.

There was of course Jump Jam in the hall...


...(in the hall? Like, where else would we do it on a day like this?!) before some more Reading and then lunch inside.



After lunch and a bit of R.E. (please have your children recite to you the Sign of the Cross in Maori...)

Ki te Ingoa,
o te Matua,
me te Tamaite,
me te Wairua Tapu.
Amene.

I of course sent the children out for a run in the rain.



The children also got put into their Inquiry groups, and came up with their groups' names.

Right, tomorrow, yes, please come in your P.E. gear as normal. Who knows we may be able to use the courts sometime in the afternoon...? Leave the dress uniform at home.

By for now,

Mr Grant and the Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment