Friday, November 19, 2010

Taniwha Friday

Good afternoon,

Ah, but summer's on it's way. Horrah!

But I digress. Today Room 2 did a spot of fitness...


...a touch of Topic (yay, we've managed to squeeze out a bit more time to finish our inquiry proper next week, and possibly the week after) where we discussed how to find information on the web...



...before using the 'net to find information from this page here to answer questions on this sheet here. It was really nice to see the children helping each other.





Then it was onto the whole point of this post. We did a spot of Maori and then drew our own Taniwha. I think the children did a much better job than I did!







I'd like to get them hung up in the weekend...we'll see how it goes. I can only come in on Saturday, as Sunday I've got a wee wargaming event. I'm quite keen to try out my dragons!

Have a good weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment