Thursday, November 4, 2010

Late Post Thursday

Good evening. Or I should say, good night. Sorry for the delay in today's update, I rushed off to a meeting about what can be done with our IWB (it's pretty cool), and then I came home...and fell asleep on the couch!

But I digress.

This fine day, and it was indeed a lovely day, we did our usual stuff. Bit of maths (I'm really enjoying maths at the moment), bit of writing - Fairy Tales...
We are learning to write fairy tales.

A fairy tale has an Orientation with a Goody and a Baddie, and what they were doing, a Problem, some Action, a Resolution with "And they all lived happily after", and then a Title.
as well as a bit of reading, some fitness...


...some R.E. where the children blessed each other with the blessing that they took home this afternoon.


Tomorrow is...but 11 hours, 45 minutes away!

CU in the morning,

Mr Grant

2 comments: