Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last Minute CRT Tuesday


Oh, but Rattie does like his Rashuns!

But I digress.

Good afternoon,

I decided last night that I really needed another CRT day today to get through all the report bits and pieces (and I'm glad I was able to take it, let me tell you!).

Thankfully, Mrs O'Neill was able to step up to the plate and take over. And a wonderful job she did too!

After a bit of writing...




...it was off on the bus...




...to the pool.




Back to school for some reading and maths after lunch, estimating and measuring area...



...a bit more Inquiry and the children were done for the day.

Thanks Coleen for jumping in so readily.

Tomorrow is Library day, so please remember to return your library books.

CU tomorrow,

Mr Grant

Oh yeah, and boys, don't forget about drinks at the Old Vicarage tomorrow evening, 'bout 7 ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment