Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Cold Day

Urghhh.

Good afternoon. Sniff.

I got me a cold. Ostensibly from having wet sponges thrown at me on Friday while standing in a cold wind...

Anyway, this morning saw the Room 3 Readers playing a little Bullrush...


...quickly followed by a performance of The Turnup.


After lunch, the Room 2 R.E. children discussed Mary's Tapu (her specialness/preciousness to God) and her Mana (her internal goodness as shown by her actions). To which I asked the children, who is tapu? They replied...


Room 2 came back together, and first sang our National Song before singing our National Anthem...


...ah, but which is it that the children are "singing" in the above clip?! Oh, I guess the clip's title gives it away...


Bye for now,

Mr...snif...Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment