Monday, August 2, 2010

Look To The Skies Monday

Good evening,

I arrived at work and was greeted with this...


I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

Genesis 9:13 to 17
Speaking of R.E., this afternoon the Room 2 Year 1 R.E. class drew some special family times that reminded us of God.




To further that, I have asked the children to bring a photo of themselves enjoying special family times. Please dig out a photo for them for their next R.E. lesson, which will be on Wednesday afternoon.

We ended the day by looking to the skies. Again.


Which, funnily enough I also did as I was walking back from tonight's staff meeting...


No comments:

Post a Comment