Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's Not Raining...

Good afternoon.

Room 2 Readers got to Jump Jam a little late this morning, and came in towards the middle of this song here.



Seeing as the day cleared up as it progressed, Room 2 went outside during Topic Time to identify the clouds they could see.

For those of you at home, the three principal cloud formations are...


Stratus (three, four), Cumulus, Cirrus
Tomorrow is Black Out day. The children are to come to school wearing nothing but black (though I'm sure white sports shoes will be fine) to support the All Blacks for their Bledisloe Cup match tomorrow night. No mufti money required, we're just showing our true colours.

(I s'pose, that also means that if you're rooting for the Wallabies, you could come in Yellow and Gold...I guess...)

Tomorrow will also see another Room 2 assembly (at 1:30 p.m.). I promised a song, but I've changed my mind. We'll be teaching the rest of the school some Maori instead. I hope.

Kind regards,

Mr Grant

(And no, I haven't decided who will be MCing the assembly, nor have I organised the prayerers (or prayers)! I'll try to pull something together tonight.)

2 comments:

  1. Thats funny as room 3 are doing assembly as well!! & they have all their readers etc sorted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, err, well...surprise surprise, I got it wrong! Yep, Room 3 did indeed have their assembly today. Sorry, I kinda got it wrong, we're next week!

    ReplyDelete