Friday, August 20, 2010

Few Photos Friday

Good afternoon,

Well, we've been fairly flat out here today.

After a bit of housekeeping, and just before we got back into our Comic Life fairy tales, the A Team invited us over to have a looksee at their science fair. It was pretty cool!





After that we spent the rest of the morning either hacking away at our digital fairy tales (I fed them far too many instructions at once and was running from desk to desk like a headless chook because of it!) and preparing some Maori for our assembly.

Ke te pehea koe?
How do you feel?

Ke te pai au.
I feel good.
Ke te pehea koe?
How do you feel?

Ke te tena pai au.
I feel really good.
Ke te pehea koe?
How do you feel?

Ke te makariri au.
I feel cold.
Ke te peha koe?
How do you feel?

Ke te wero au.
I feel hot.
Ke te peha koe?
How do you feel?

Ke te nge nge au
I feel tired.

Ke te pehea koe?
How do you feel?

Well done with that Room 2, you all did really well. Especially the prayers and presenters, who had to give up a significant part of their lunch time to practice.

Sorry I didn't get any photos of it in the end, I thought I did well just to get the data projector set up and the children seated before the assembly began!

It was wonderful to see so many parents supporting their children for the event too. Thank you.

And thank you for cleaning the tables this morning too! It's just one of those things I just never get round to. I really appreciated it.

Have a great weekend,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment