Friday, February 26, 2010

Rats! Part Duex...

(500 House Points to the first three children who can tell me what movie title that reference (Part Duex) is from. Think Charlie Sheen...and chicken nun-chucks!)

Good afternoon,

It is with some trepidation that I announce that we have been given the go ahead to get a couple of rats for the classroom. (Trepidation because I haven't kept class room animals before, and this is definitely on a 'we'll see how it goes' basis...)

So, I'll put a bid in for the auction for the rats, cage 'n gear, and we'll see how it goes!

Each child will be on a roster to look after the rats during the school day (that is, two children will be responsible to make sure they have food, water and, yep, even cuddles - they're social animals and I want to keep them that way), and for those who want there will also be a roster to take them home in the weekends/holidays.

To that end, I need to know who is willing to take them home in the weekends. I will leave a sign up sheet on the board on Monday. Or you could let me know your interest by leaving a comment in the comment field of this post.

Bye for now, got to get ready for assembly,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment