Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And Away We Go!

Good afternoon,

And what a lovely day it has been.

We started with a maths ordering relay, where upon I found that I needed to change the batteries in the camera!

Oh well, back inside we went for our first class photo...


...and a wee message to my daughter, who turns 13 today...


Then on with some maths, some Topic, some Values Education (what it means to be responsible), and into the pool for a quick dip.



Which reminds me to remind you that we are swimming every day for the next three or four weeks. Which means no fitness or P.E. - sport uniforms can stay home 'till the weather cools.

(By the way, if you missed picking up a paper copy of the newsletter that I forgot to give out until it was mostly too late, pick one up from the wall in the morning.)

Think that's about it.

Bye for now,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment