Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rats and T-Shirts

Good morning,

Still got to write the newsletter, but - some updates...

  • Yes, we lost the initial auction for the rats 'n cage package, but I may have sourced another cage (subject to some repairs), so we may still be on track for having a couple of new classmates, who just happen to live around the road from my house...

  • I'm planning the reading programme for this coming week, and Green Group will be listening to T-Shirts to accompany their book on Tuesday.

  • And White Group will be listening to The Ant and the Grasshoppers, before performing it themselves on Tuesday morning.


That's it for now.

Mr Grant

2 comments:

  1. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pets-animals/Mice-rodents/Cages/auction-274386875.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. Yes, I've got that auction on my watch list. I want to check out the free one first!

    Mr Grant

    ReplyDelete