Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Madness

Good afternoon,

Sorry for the delay in getting out of school today, we had just finished Triathlon training, and it was madness!






Lots of running in between and around different cones. And that was without actually getting into the pool! Suffice it to say, the J Team will be more familiar with the process when we do it again tomorrow afternoon!

Earlier in the day we were entertained by Blue Reading Group, who read today's reading text to us Ten Little Men.


We also had our first Values Assembly (which we are integrating into our R.E. programme). It was nice to see some of you there. After assembly we came back to Room 2 to discuss what Responsibility actually meant, and what it might look like.


We even made up another chant...


...to go alongside our other Room 2 Responsibility chant.

I am responsible.
I look after me,
I look after you,
I look after OLA,
And all of Room 2.

If anyone can figure out how to say "And I make things right", but make it rhyme with "thing", please let me know.

Also, seven of the children will be bringing home another Internet Permission form to fill in. I seem to be missing some.
CU in the morning,

Mr Grant

How rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment