Tuesday, September 7, 2010

School's Out 'Till Monday

Good afternoon,

This just in...

Early Childhood Education Centres and schools are closed until Monday the 13th of September. Please go the Ministry of Education website for further information. Call 0800 255 580 if you have any further queries about the website information.

Gives inspectors extra time to, well, inspect, but more urgently, it gives the council some extra time to sort out the water contamination issue.

So, I won’t see you until Monday.

God bless,

Mr Grant

Oh, and I have found a rather bent looking bolt that's holding the IWB to the wall, and for some reason the USB audio input is now no longer working. I've fixed a work-around though. Other than re-adjusting the projector, all seems well with Big Bro. 'Cept he doesn't have anyway of watching the children...yet...

1 comment:

  1. This is Jack Walls - my animal is a parrot. Where do they sleep? I think they sleep in a pirate bed but I will look on my computer now to see.

    ReplyDelete