Thursday, October 7, 2010

Expressionist Monday

Good evening,

I'm gearing up for the new term, kicking off with our very first Art Attack week - nothing but art (and prayers and half an hour reading - oh, and Athletics day all day Tuesday) all week.

Room 2 will be starting with a spot of expressionist painting. Which is all a bit new for me, but I found this, and, well, it seems to be mostly about brush strokes to express emotions. I think. So, I gave it a go on the board this afternoon, using, appropriately enough, Paint!



Suffice it to say, we'll all be learning together!

On Wednesday the children will be with Mr Shae for some Mixed Media art, then on to Miss Shaw on Thursday for some Weaving, and finishing the week with Mrs Norton for some Print Making.

(I'll be working with Room's 5, 10 and 7 for the rest of the week. I may, or may not know what I'm doing by Friday!)

CU Monday,

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment