Monday, June 21, 2010

Almost No Photos Monday

Good afternoon,

Well, another day's been and gone - for the children at least. Some of us have still got interviews up 'till 7:45 tonight!

Well, we started with a Values Assembly this morning, for which I convinced Jo to play in the key of G. Suited me, but was waaayyy too low for the rest of the congregation!

A bit of writing then ensued before some morning tea (at which point I realized that the boys are out of food! Still, they've got enough bits a pieces to tide them over), a bit of reading before some Veggie Tales over lunch.



After lunch we had a very quick R.E. lesson where we discussed acts that show Holy Spirit in our lives...


...and putting them to a song and dance.

I'd like to try to tape it, should we find the time to do it again, but I'm not sure if we can...

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

As for the parent/teacher interviews, what can I say? Your children are lovely to teach!

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment