Thursday, June 3, 2010

Active Thursday

Good afternoon,

It was nice to get out in the sun. We even had a game outside...




And a good time was had by all. Well, mostly.

Earlier we were moving and shaking in the hall to some Jump Jam.



Why in the hall?


It was drizzling.

Hence, morning tea inside.


But I digress.

Tomorrow we're back into our Inquiry work, Locating information that will answer our smaller questions that in turn should answer our big questions. Should anyone want to hang around after roll call... .

CU in the morning,

Mr Grant

Oh, and we've got a new electronic toy in the room. Room 2 has been wired for sound. I'll be wearing a head set to, well, amplify my voice. Which means I'll probably have to keep my voice down, lest I blow the children's ears apart!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr Grant. The child is loving the blog, he is even allowed to stay up a bit later tonight so he can view.

    Keep up the good work.

    Jo P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,

    Excellent! I've very pleased to hear it.

    Have a nice long weekend,

    Mr Grant

    ReplyDelete