Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rugby Tuesday

Good afternoon,

Or should I say, Good evening...

Anyway, we kicked off the day by counting cars using telly charts...



...which turned out a little harder than I had thought! It's ok when they come along one at a time, but when you've got a rush of half a dozen or so - not so easy...

After lunch we had J Team singing...




...and then chased rugby balls around the paddock!




See you in the morning,

Mr Grant

Oh yes, and we just this through, thought you might be interested.

The Cracroft Caverns visit is a fundraising event for St Martins Scouts but is likely to interest many families.

Cracroft Cavern Tours – Saturday 1 May 2010 10am - 5pm. Find out about one of New Zealand’s most closely guarded war time secrets by exploring this underground bunker. Tours leave from the rear of Princess Margaret Hospital, Cashmere. $2 per person.

To book please contact cbywater@paradise.net.nz, phone 980 6551 or turn up on the day. Jamboree Fundraiser for St. Martins Scouts.

I've been through myself, its pretty cool...I may drag Matthew along, now that I think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment