Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wuverly Wednesday

Good afternoon,

Another busy day was had here in Room 2. (I'm sure I've opened with that phrase before, I really must widen my lexicon...)

Anyroadup, we had our usual morning maths, writing and fitness...


After lunch the Year 1's spent, well, nearly all of the afternoon outside, first on a mission to collect natural bits and pieces for a creation picture...



...and then with the rest of Room 2 to finish our OLA Environment Alphabet Hunt. Of which I took lots and lots of photos, too many in fact...well, I suppose I could make a slideshow out of them...


You would have all received tonight's e-mail about the rats (they may be here Friday...then again, they may not!), please let me know if you've got any questions.

(Richard and Myrna, your I must have copied your address down wrong - I'll catch up with you in the morning).

I think that's it.

Oh yeah, and we've blown another data projector bulb through dust collecting around the bulb itself. It seems to be getting in via a secondary path, by-passing the fan filter. Thankfully we've got the use of the old projector while our regular ICT companion gets fixed up. Again. (Sorry Jo!) ICT ay?

Still, when (or if!) we get an interactive board in Room 2 the dust-blowing-the-bulb problem will be no more. The projector will be board mounted (ya hoo - an ultra short throw projector - they cast practically no shadows at all! Horribly expensive though...), so it should be out of the way of falling dust...

Right, best I get away.

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment