Monday, March 15, 2010

From the Desk...

...of Rat and Rattie.

I thought the boys might like a change of scene, so I've let them out onto my desk while I'm working here. So far one has managed to change the display settings on my laptop as he scuttled across the keyboard, and they don't seem at all interested in the biscuit I've left out for them atop the towel. However, just as I write that...


Now they're sitting under the towel, chilling out. I'm sure Jess would have other ideas for them, were she here.


But I digress. This morning started with our second Values assembly, again looking at responsibility. We had a good discussion afterwards.

Then writing...


...phonics, fitness...



...and reading.


After lunch and R.E., which was about, well, us...


...(and after Handwriting) we popped back outside to look at ways we could improve the environment immediately around Room 2.



The children came up with some good ideas...


...and that was pretty much our day. Not that we could have fitted in much else, you understand...

Mr Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment