Saturday, January 23, 2010

First Notices of the Year

Good evening,

Just a quick reminder that we will be swimming pretty much from the first day of the term (in the afternoons, time yet to be confirmed), to send the children to school in their Fitness gear as normal, and...something else I wanted to remind you of, but I can't for the life of me remember it! Hats? No, that's not it, you all know about wearing hats in Terms 1 and 4. It'll come to me later.

In the meantime, here is a first draft of Room 2's Generic Timetable. At this stage I expect that swimming will be happening in the first half hour of the afternoon, but I'll be able to confirm that on Monday.

Bye for now,

Mr Grant

By the way, the timetable is encrypted, using the same password as last year. Think green!

No comments:

Post a Comment